You may have surely played games on the PlayStation and know what it is.But for those who don’t, PlayStation or PS, as it is known worldwide, is one of the best gaming consoles in the world. And today, we will see how you can get Kodi PS4 & PS3 Download & Install App on your PS4.
Play station is very popular console and it is better than Wii and Xbox. PS4 and PS3 users have confirmed that we can use live streaming audio/video file on the same console. Kodi on PS4 is a very great media streaming device and it can play any media you throw at it.
Users have tried the Kodi App on Chromecast, Firestick as well as on Roku. But today we are going to look over the process to Download and Install the App on PS4 and PS3.
Download & Install Kodi PS4 & PS3
Here we are going to concentrate on the download and installation process for Kodi PS4 and PS3. Unfortunately, the developers of the app are still working to get Kodi on PS4 version of the app. It is not yet available in the market. But do not worry, we are going to give you an another option for the time being.
Read this post on Kodi on Roku
Plex is the best alternative to Kodi PS4 & PS3. It is also available for many other platforms, such as Xbox, Windows, iOS, Roku, and others. To install Plex instead of Kodi PS3, follow the below steps.
- First, you have to start your PS4 or PS3 console. Now, go to the PlayStation store.
- On the home page, you will find the “App” option. Click it and enter Apps.
- Search and tap on “Popular” tab.
- Scroll down until you find the Plex icon.
- Now click on the Download option and wait for a few minutes.
- After the installation process is complete, Click “Start”.
- It will directly launch the app. You can even open Plex from the TV and Video tab.
- Before proceeding further, you have to create a Plex account(for a new user). For that, go to this link – Plex account.
- Now open Plex on your PlayStation console and sign in with the Plex account.
- Plex App will show the Code, which will navigate you to the Official web address of Plex.
- Now, sign into that page and wait for few minutes.
- After that, you will get an App link message on your home screen. It will have the error message which is somewhat like this – “Unable to Play Media Error”
- Now, go to your Android smartphone Play Store. Then search and install Plex.
- Connect your Android device and PlayStation to the same network.
- Now, sign into Plex account on your Android smartphone.
- You have to enable some of the options from your phone setting.
- Go to settings, system and then enable Network discovery, Show camera roll and Advertise as a server.
At last, the Plex App can be run on both devices instead of Kodi PS3. You can now play the files from your phone storage to PS4 and PS3. Note: Try to connect both devices to the same network connection. Plex has some interesting features like Kodi and we have displayed them here.
- The most interesting feature is sharing the media content to friends and family. Hence, they can have access to your media files.
- Plex has My program part. Where you can launch any third party App like games and it also has an inbuilt emulator.
- The Library can get information of all of the content from the web itself. Such as poster, file description, etc. It does that from scrapers like IMDb, TheTVDB, and TheMovieDB.
You might also like Kodi on Android
Hence, installing Kodi PS4 and PS3 is still not possible because it is not yet available in the market but the alternative of it gives the best service to the Play Station console. We will right back with the Kodi PS4 and PS3, stay tuned for further instructions.
This brings us to the end of the article on Kodi PS4 & PS3 Download & Install App. If you felt like you have enjoyed the post, then please send us your feedback at Kodi PS3. We will also assist you on any and every query you may or may not have faced during this process.