Here we are going to talk on the topic Kodi Firestick – How to Install Kodi on Firestick. Amazon Fire Stick is comparatively cheap, and also very easy to get a hold of. Firestick is a digital media player that you can use to stream audio and video to an HD TV using and HDMI cable or the included dongle.
The Firestick is also able to run Android Apps on it. You can get the Android Apps from the Amazon App Store and install them on it. You can also use Kodi for Firestick and it is because Firestick also allows you to install third-party apps on it.
Here in the further sections of the post, we’ll discuss the installation as well as the download and the benefits of getting Kodi Firestick.
Install Kodi Firestick
There are numerous other media players on the internet, but while using Kodi Firestick combination, no other app can beat it. If you are really eager to know about getting media streams from other places instead of Amazon’s list of Apps, then below information will show you the exact way how you can do that.
Try out the latest Kodi 17 Krypton
- At the initial step, you have to set up your Fire TV setting for accepting all the third-party applications.
- On the home screen, go to the “Settings”.
- Then scroll down and find “System”.
- You would see “Developer” option and then enable the ADB Debugging as well as Apps allowance from “Unknown Sources”.
- You can now move on to the actual installation steps.
- On your Firestick TV, find the App Store and search for the App call “Downloader”.
- Then from the result, select it and click “Get/Install” to install it.
- When you finish with download, open the Downloader App and type this address into it – “http://mirrors.kodi.tv/releases/android/arm/kodi-17.1-Krypton-armeabi-v7a.apk”
- You can use the remote and on-screen virtual keyboard for this. However, the best option is to get the Remote app for the Android smartphone from here. That way user can type using phone’s keypad.
- This will start the download automatically and once the App has downloaded, you will be asked to “Install” or “Cancel”. Here, click on “Install”.
- Once the installation is over, you can run Kodi directly or you can find it into your added Apps menu on the Firestick.
- For the initial setup, you have to choose a language to use by Kodi Firestick combination, the time zone as per your present location and at last, you have to give its name for the network.
- In the system Settings, you will able to locate themes section. It has different layouts, which may work for your Firestick TV remote. You must take a look once.
- Additionally, for extra benefits install some of the add-ons. They will make your experience with Kodi Firestick so easy. There you can see many add-ons such as for YouTube video stream, Latest news channels, and more similar ones.
- At last, the Kodi Firestick App can be operated by remote too. You can install remote App from this link.
The above content gave the best information to get Kodi Firestick. If the user faces any issue with the above steps, then they can follow the other method. The other method will be there in next topic.
Kodi for Firestick by ES File Explorer
Kodi Firestick will allow the user to stream a lot of extra content. And at the same time, they can install various Add-ons for better viewing experience. The setup process takes few minutes. Before starting with the main process, the user has to make some changes to enable the permission to use the Kodi on Firestick.
- To initiate the process, you should do as explained below:
- Open Settings > select “System” > then “Developer” Options. To use Kodi App (a third party App), you will have to make sure the “Unknown Sources” is turned ON.
- After that, you will need any file-manager App which can manipulate files on Firestick. The ES File Explorer is one of the best, so search it on the Play store or you can download from here- ES Explorer.
- It enables to manage local files and helps you to download and install third-party apps easily. Open the menu from the left side of the screen and click “Add”.
- In the text box, select “Path”, and enter “http://kodi.tv/download”. It is the official website to download Kodi.
- You have to choose the ARM link. As is is a more stable version, and also its difficult to move the cursor to select the other option. So, we already gave preference to make it easy for you.
- Once you click the given link, there will be no response at all and its normal. So to get the App you just have to locate your the three dots near the right bottom corner, click it and then select the “Open in new Browser”. This might take some time, be patient.
- Once Kodi for Firestick is downloaded, move to open File > then click on “Install”.
- A wizard box will pop up, it will ask for the permission to install App. Go ahead and accept it and again click on Install at last.
- At last, you can stream movies, films and TV shows on your Amazon device Firestick.
Learn how to use Kodi on Firestick
The above method was the easiest way to get Kodi for Firestick. You might get issues with the contents, it may be of illegal origin or may be a connection issue. So, to resolve the piracy misuse, you must install a VPN to make your server hidden. You can any of them from this link – VPN.
Features of Install Kodi on Firestick
Firestick is apparently the smoothest streaming device to use with streaming devices, such as Chromecast, Nvidia Shield TV, Roku Ultra, Roku Express, etc. The app even makes the device more preferable and improves the interface of the live stream. Here’s the list of all the best features that you can enjoy with Kodi Firestick.
- Kodi for Firestick enables the user to stream any live media content with one click.
- The interface is very simple and easy to use on the Firestick TV.
- It also enables the Firestick user to use different Add-ons.
- It can play every audio and video format imaginable.
Additionally, other features include support for every extension of media files, whether it is for Video or Audio. The skins feature makes the user change the Graphic user interface, which makes it look more attractive and advanced.
Hence, the article on Kodi Firestick – How to Install Kodi on Firestick gives all information to Firestick users to get the app. If you are having troubles with the installation, or you want any kind of assistance on the topic, then contact us at Kodi Download.